Glow Girl Roll & Repair Face kit
The Glow Girl Roll & Repair Face kit is a perfect and very natural solution for achieving healthier and glowing skin.
The Roll and Repair Face Kit can be used to treat a number of different skin conditions. It contributes to skin rejuvenation through increased collagen production and increased circulation, amongst other things. It is also an excellent tool for anti-ageing therapy, diminishing scarring and promoting supple and radiant skin.
- Stimulating collagen production
- improving poor skin tones
- acne scar removal
- Hyper pigmentation (dark spots)
- Stretch marks
- Reducing fine lines, wrinkles and dark circle
- Reducing pore size and firming
- Improving elasticity of skin
- Skin friendly, safe and faster skin restructuring
- Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
The Glow Girl Roll & Repair Face Kit includes:
- 1 x 1.0mm Derma Roller
- 1 x Glow Booster Serum
- 1 x Sanitising Spray
- 1 x Gold Collagen lip mask
- 1 x Gold collagen eye mask
- 1 x 24K Gold Collagen full face mask
Use the Roller once a week/fortnight as part of your weekly skin routine, you want to give your skin enough time to recover before doing another session. Our high quality titanium roller's are uniquely designed to boost your skin’s production of collagen and will leave your skin glowing, less textured, and more evenly toned.
Other items included in your kit such as, our masks and Glow Booster serum can be used as frequently as desired.
Before, After-Use and Replenishment
Before and After using your Face Roller, cleanse with Sanitising Spray and store it in its plastic case.
We recommend replacing your Face Roller after 6-8 uses. After a period of time the bristles will become dull and less affective, and also to avoid bacteria building up on your rollers. Typically your Face Roller will last about 2 months with proper storage and cleaning.
The Face Roller is also sold separately if you don't want to repurchase a whole kit.
Do not use the GG Roller over active acne and do not exfoliate right after using the GG roller. Avoid sun exposure or wear sunscreen the next day.
Do not use while on Accutane. Consult with your dermatologist before use if using a prescription acne medication or cream.
Directions for mask use:
- Use chilled or heated according to preference. To cool refrigerate the pack to desired temperature. To heat place pack in warm water (50 oc) for 2- 3 minutes.
- Wash face and eyes with warm water.
- Open the package and take out the mask and apply on designated area.
- Gently press the mask to create a snug fit
- Leave for 25 to 30 minutes, Use 1-2 times a week or as often as necessary
- The absorption rate of this product is more than 98%.
- Remove the mask
- Feel refreshed
- Test patch first
- Avoid using on sensitive skin
- Stop using if you experience discomfort
- Keep away from children
- Do not reuse the mask