Glow Girl 4-in-1 Derma Roller
Our Roll and Repair Face and Body System is a very natural, safe, effective, and minimally invasive skincare technique designed to boost your skin's collagen levels and accelerate skin rejuvenation to leave your skin feeling smoother, tighter and younger.
Now you can easily treat skin concerns and get surgical quality results for a vastly reduced price in the comfort of your own home.
Our simple to use derma-roller works by increasing the collagen levels in your skin to improve texture and tone and by maximising the absorption power of your regular skin care serums and solutions. As the skin regenerates and repairs itself, new cells are formed leaving the skin softer and smoother with lasting results.
Our bespoke system contains 3 different sizes of detachable rollers for all areas of the face and body:
- 1.5mm Roller for use on Body
- 1.0mm Roller for use on face
- 0.5mm Roller for use around eyes and over lips
- Free sterilising tank included
- Stimulate collagen production
- Improves appearance of poor skin tones
- Boosts absorption of skincare products tremendously
- Fade appearance of acne scarring
- Hyper pigmentation (dark spots)
- Stretch marks
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Crows feet
- Reducing pore size and firming
- Improving elasticity of skin
- Hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
Many of our clients see and feel a difference in their skin 24hrs after their first session, however skin regeneration is likely to take place over weeks. Rolling once a week/fortnight is generally recommended (Leaving enough time for the skin to recover in between sessions is vital).
For best results, use your face and body system in combination with the Glow Booster Serum by applying a few drops after each derma rolling session.
Before, After-Use and Replenishment
Before and After using your Face and body kit, cleanse with Sanitising Spray and store in its original case.
Do not use the Face Roller over active acne and do not exfoliate right after using this product. Avoid sun exposure or wear sunscreen the next day.
Do not use while on Accutane. Consult with your dermatologist before use if using a prescription acne medication or cream.