Here's How It Works
Micro needling involves rolling a Derma Roller with hundreds of little needles across your face and lips to stimulate collagen growth. The needles, when gently pressed against your skin with even pressure, create tiny punctures. This, in turn, activates your self-healing mechanisms and rejuvenates the rolled skin. Micro-needling sounds invasive, but we can assure you that it's not painful. With consistent use, our system has proven to diminish issues like acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, stretch marks, and more! Whilst helping you to achieve that all natural glow.
Many of our customers see and feel a difference in their skin 24hrs after their first session, however skin regeneration is likely to take place over 1-3 months. Rolling once a week/fortnight is generally recommended (Make sure to leave enough time for the skin to recover in between sessions).
Here are some things you should know about micro needling.
- All of our Roll and Repair systems are safe and ideal for at home as we do not advise exceeding 1.5mm at home.
- Our treatment is not time consuming. It finishes fast with vividly effective results.
- Microneedling is not harmful for the skin. It does not damage the skin in any manner so long as it is used correctly. When changing directions the roller must be lifted from the skin each and every time to ensure this.
As well as improving the appearance of post acne scarring, our anti-aging Roll and Repair system has proven to effectively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pore size and improves skin texture.
In addition to your face, microneedling can be done on any part of the body and target concerns such as, hyper-pigmentation, cellulite, stretch marks, dry skin and as part of your weekly skin care routine to renew and boost collagen production.
- People of all skin types can opt for dermarolling treatment without fear of any health or skin risk as this treatment is completely natural.
- The cost of this treatment is much less when compared to other expensive treatments available for treating acne scars.
- There’s also minimal downtime, making it an extremely attractive alternative to traditional anti-aging treatments like chemical peels.
- Our treatment is also a fine method for tightening the skin that has lost its elasticity due to blemishes, acne, and pimples.
- Microneedling also has effective results of increasing product penetration and helps with lightening and improving the skin tone when combined with the Glow Booster Serum enriched with Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E and Vitamin C.
Who Should Avoid this Treatment?
It is true that not all are fit for microneedling treatment. People with the following disorders should avoid dermarolling, or at least consult an expert before opting for the treatment.
- Active skin infections
- Blood clotting history
- Chronic skin infections or eruptions
- Active pimples or acne
- Raised warts or moles